Brooks Kubik is another person in the industry that I think deserves a lot of credit. I like him a lot for a variety of reasons;
1. His book Dinosaur Training is a must read for every trainer/strength coach. Like I do, Brooks believes in basic hard work. The advice is practical and it works.
2. He goes at great length to write books so we can learn from the past. His Legacy or Iron series has a lot to offer.
3. He is quite funny in a dry way. Makes the message come across better.
4. He practices what he preaches.
5. He is a source of inspiration for anyone above 40 who needs to get in shape but has more excuses than a pregnant nun. His book Gray Hair Black Iron
is ideal for that crowd.
I would strongly suggest you visit his site; www.brookskubik.com
, you can find all is products there.