The first person to correctly answer all three questions below will win a Poliquin cooler gift bag, LOADED with Poliquin gear, user specifies sizes.
1. What constitutes an optimal load for the one arm overhead dumbbell press?
2. What is the optimal angle of isometric pause during elbow flexion to recruit the brachialis anticus?
3. What should be trained first during a posterior chain specialization routine?
(Hint: Refer back to the articles section)
Conditions in order to win:
1. Post your answer here on the blog.
2. Provide your full name.
3. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Submitting multiple entries automatically disqualifies you.
Contest ends Monday, May 2 2011 at 4 PM. EST
Copyright ©2011 Charles Poliquin