1. You ask “When are you coming to xyz?” One, look at the schedule before you ask the question. Two, if it is not there, then we are not coming. BTW, Rathole, Idaho is not a metropolis, we are not going there.
2. The topic is training the chin-up and you ask: "Can Crossfit can help with my dandruff?" Stay on topic you dweeb.
3. Someone asks: "What is the most productive exercise for legs?" I answer squats, and you post : Can I substitute leg extensions?
4. You expect us to come London every weekend.
5. You piss and moan that you can’t afford xyz, go to the welfare collection line. BTW, they don’t issue supplements stamps.
6. You post your own blood work, and expect a free consult for your post. Newsflash, no one cares.
7. You ask orthopedic questions. Guess what? My response will be “delete this post”
8. You start with your pissing and moaning post with “My goal is xyz, and I have tried everything…” Reality check, one, you are a pisser and moaner, two, you have not tried everything, otherwise you would not need to post.
9. You keep asking “when you are coming to London?”. One, See number 1. Two, wake it up, having to travel 2 extra stations on the Tube is not a big deal, What was your excuse the last 6 times we were there in the preceding 12 months? People travel on average from 9 countries at a typical PICP course. Yet in PICP courses in the U.K., only Brits show up. Does that tell you anything?
10. You start with a brown nosing statement, like “I have read everything you wrote, and you ask: how many slices of eat whole wheat bread should I have with my decaf chai latte before my Extreme Crossfit workout of supersetting Body Blade deadlifts with Chakra twisting transverse abdomini pelvic engorgements contra-lateral bladder translateral conniptions?
11. You take a physique shot of yourself holding your own camera. Indeed, you have no friends, and are a dweeb.
12. I post something like Arctic Char is great source of Omega 3s. And you post a barrage of questions like this: What if the Arctic Char was not fished during the full moon? How do I know if the Arctic Char was fished by Republican or a Democrat? Can I substitute a peanut butter sandwich? Do you have the reference for that? My cousin has low stomach acid, has no health insurance, lives in Nebraska, can he also have Arctic Char. Do they serve Arctic Char at Taco Bell?
13. Your question starts with “Can I substitute…"
14. You ask can I superset elliptical training with rope skipping?
15. You post “ I challenge you to make me a World Champion”.
16. Your Facebook picture clearly indicates that you can barely toss a 2 kg medicine ball 3.2 cm in front of you, and you claim that so fast-twitch that you can’t tolerate high reps.
If you recognize yourself, please stay off my fan page, you are a dweeb, and stick to web pages such: Cheapbastard.com, Pissandmoan.com, alldweebsunite.com