I have been teaching Biosignature in the UK for 6 years now. First I will present my observations and then present the solutions. Recently, we had a BioSignature course in London, where 74 out 76 students where hamstrings came with priority number one.
- I have only seen one pair of lean legs on a male for a first time attendee; Level 4 PICP coach Nick Mitchell. No wonder, he is the strength coach/trainer with the highest profile in the U.K.. A rare case where the video actually matches the audio. Nick practices what he preaches, hence, the enormous success. His Ultimate Performance is busier that a one arm New York City cab driver, driving a stick shift car with a bad case of crabs. He is opening up a superb location in Mayfair in the near future.
- All the other ones who did have lean legs where repeating attendees who had applied what they had learned in the class, and were recertifying, proving that there is an effective solution.
-Most attendees are raised on a toast and cereal for breakfast, and yet an extremely high percentage are gluten sensitive.
- All attendees have abysmal D3 levels, zinc, and red blood cell magnesium.
To understand the importance of vitamin D3:
To understand the consequences of poor magnesium levels:
The poor zinc levels of that population explains the low androgen levels, and the high levels of aromatization.
- The quality of the drinking water leaves much to be desired.
The solutions are given in order of importance. The easiest and cheaper ones are given first.
1. Go on a gluten free diet right away. Living Gluten Free for Dummies
, by Danna Korn, being the best book to understand, and know how to do it effectively. It is an excellent book
2. Replete your vitamin D3 levels NOW. To learn how to do this read: How I Replenish My D3 Levels
. Since there is a receptor site for D3 on each gene, the health benefits are enormous.
3. Replete your magnesium levels. How I Replenish Magnesium Levels.
4. Take daily an estrogen clearance such as DIM or PolyEstro Detox Px product along with calcium-d-glucarate. Cancer Fighting Breakthrough.
Copyright ©2011 Charles Poliquin