10. People have started asking you what trimester you’re in.
9. For you, “one size fits all” becomes, “one size fits most”
8. Your waistline is used as billboard by the local bakery to promote muffin sales.
7. The font size of the tattoo on your upper back has increases 24 to 98.
6. You went for a physical and your blood sugar is now measured in high-fructose corn syrup units.
5. You put sugar on your Frosted Flakes, and your bowl comes with a lifeguard.
4. You have suspenders for your sweat pants.
3. When you ask your friend at the restaurant “is there food on my chin?”. They answer, “which one”?
2. You got denied entry at Walmart for being under dressed.
1. Your subscapular skinfold is so high that you need to wear a bra in the back.
Copyright ©2010 Charles Poliquin